The Mesothelioma Victims Center offers the most comprehensive resources in the nation for a victim of mesothelioma, or their family members. Included in these resources are the following instant, or nearly instant resources the group can offer a victim, or their family members:
- Because one of the primary goals of the Mesothelioma Victims Center is the best possible financial compensation for a victim of mesothelioma, the group offers instant access to the very best mesothelioma law firms in the United States, along with the specific contacts for partner level, or managing partner level mesothelioma attorneys at these prestigious mesothelioma law firms. No other group in the United States offers anything close to this service
- Upon request the Mesothelioma Victims Center will do personalized research for a victim of mesothelioma, or their family members related to the best possible treatment options in their specific area, or region. The report is designed to provide a victim of mesothelioma, or their family members with the names, and specific contact information for the best mesothelioma cancer oncology specialists, or actual medical practice groups in the area, or region of the victim.
- The Mesothelioma Victims Center will work with families, or individual family members of a victim of mesothelioma on issues ranging from how to live with mesothelioma, to how best to interact with the victim, and their needs.
- In the event a potential victim of mesothelioma is too old, or weak for a biopsy of a tumor, or mass in their lungs, that could confirm a diagnosis of mesothelioma, the Mesothelioma Victims Center will assist families, or family members in establishing a process where the family can ultimately get either a confirmed diagnosis of mesothelioma, or a diagnosis that the loved one did not have mesothelioma, provided the family is certain the loved one was exposed to asbestos in the place of work, or while in the US Navy, or US Armed Forces. This service involves some of the most skilled mesothelioma law firms in the nation, and no other group offers this service.
- If a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma has died before their family was able to explore financial compensation, or legal issues related to a claim for mesothelioma, the Mesothelioma Victims Center will coordinate with the family, and the most skilled mesothelioma law firms in the nation to see if financial compensation is still possible. Typically the time limit on this service being viable is within two years of the original diagnosis of mesothelioma.
As part of its efforts to keep mesothelioma victims, or their families updated in every way possible these links may be helpful for all.